Monday, October 16, 2006

Pat and Julie Bailey

Members Since
1999

Car
Year: 1979
Marque: MGB
Model: Tourer

About
Pat and Julie Bailey live in Tehachapi, California. I have had my 1979 MGB since 1994 and have driven 130,000 miles since I got it. I have lowered it and replaced the rubber bumpers with chrome bumpers. I am retired from Soouthern California Gas Company after thirty-four years. My other interests are astronomy and model airplanes. I have built an observatory in my back yard and I am getting into taking astro photos which keeps me busy at night when I'm not driving my MG! My wife Julie is into crafts and gardening and watching our grandson Nicholas grow up. He is two years old now. We are expectinganother grandson in November.

"Klaatu barada nikto."
- The Day the Earth Stood Still, 1951

No comments: